Educateur(trice) Montessori Anglophone 0-3 ANS
Site Ecole Montessori Internationale - Paris 14e
Description de l’entreprise
“Montessori Education” is developing a network of establishments applying the Montessori pedagogy, sensitive to Ecology and Sustainable Development, in an environment open to international and inclusive education. “Montessori Education” was founded by a passionate and experienced team: Stéphane Le Viet, Maxime Faguer and Mia Mazzantini.
After 11 years of existence of the École Montessori Internationale – Jardin du Luxembourg in Paris 5th, we are launching the project of opening a new Ecole Montessori Internationale which will welcome children from 2 to 6 years old. Located at 43 rue Maurice Ripoche (75014), the premises have a private access on the street and have a surface of 200m² which promises a calm and very luminous environment thanks to a glass roof. It is 150m from the Square de l’Aspirant Dunand.
The Ecole Montessori Internationale – Paris 14e will welcome children in two different classes: the “Infant Community” and the “Children’s House”. The school is committed to learning the knowledge and skills expected at the end of the kindergarten cycle by the French Ministry of Education and adds to the 5 areas of learning defined by the EN, ecological awareness, work on socio-emotional skills and a daily immersion in a 100% bilingual environment (French/English).
The harmonious development of the child, his blossoming, his well-being and the acquisition of knowledge are our priorities, as well as listening to and observing his needs, a personalized follow-up and the benevolent accompaniment of the families and the teaching teams in a common educational project.
For more information on the existing school in Paris 5th : www.ecole-montessori-internationale.fr
Description du poste
At the École Montessori Internationale – Paris 14e, we are recruiting for the beginning of the school year in September 2023 a full-time English-speaking Montessori AMI Teacher Guide 0-3 years old, on a permanent contract.
- You will work in a “Infant Community/ Toddler class”, a class for children aged 2 to 3. You will work in pairs with another French-speaking Montessori Teacher Guide.
- You will be responsible for the child’s development, learning, and physical and psychological safety, in accordance with the school’s project. You will work in close collaboration with the other members of the educational team.
- You will guide the child to the activity, present the material, observe the child and the atmosphere and manage the small/large group activities.
- You will maintain the atmosphere and prepare the necessary educational materials to meet the needs of the children.
- You will use digital tools to monitor children’s development and learning, prepare the necessary logs and reports, and share them with your colleagues and families during the semi-annual interviews.
- You will help establish a trusting, caring and constructive relationship with the children, families and other members of the school team.
- You are interested in a stable position to stay for the long term.
- You will participate in the development of the school through your passion for Montessori pedagogy and teaching, your open-mindedness and your good interpersonal skills.
- You have at least a BAC+2 French diploma (or ENIC NARIC recognition certificate of 2 years university studies) and an AMI Montessori Teacher Guide diploma for 0-3 year olds, with significant experience (at least 3-5 years) in a “Infant Community”.
- You are ideally a native English speaker or have a bilingual English level.
A French diploma of Early Childhood Educator (EJE) or equivalent, as well as First aid training (PSC1) will be a real asset.
- You have a good knowledge of child development and Montessori pedagogy.
- You have a level of French that allows you to communicate easily with your French-speaking colleague.
- You know how to pay particular attention to safety and hygiene procedures.
- You have a good command of basic computer tools (Google Drive, Meet, etc.).
- You have a positive, caring, patient, rigorous and attentive attitude to the needs of the child and his/her family.
- You are dynamic, open-minded, emotionally stable and punctual.
- You enjoy working with a passionate, international and enthusiastic team.
- You are passionate about supporting early childhood development and are motivated by teaching.
Upon hiring, you will be asked to provide a clean criminal record
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, according to profile.
- Reimbursement of 50% of the transport ticket (subscription), school canteen meal, very good coverage with the Alan mutual insurance company, providence.
- An integration plan in the establishment will be put in place.
- Pre-selection questionnaire and CV, accompanied, if possible, by a letter of motivation and a photo.
- First interview by videoconference and sending a copy of the required diplomas.
- Second interview at the International Montessori School – Jardin du Luxembourg
- Observation time at the International Montessori School – Jardin du Luxembourg, with possibly a short situation with the children (e.g. reading a book, etc.)
- The position is scheduled to begin on August 21, 2023.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com